Harness Global (“Harness Global”, “us” or “we”) understands that your privacy is important to you. We, at Harness Global, are committed to the privacy and security of our website visitors.Our Privacy notice below explains what data we collect and what we do with it. It also explains how the rights of every individual whose personal information we are dealing with, is effectively protected and fulfilled.
- What nature and extent of personal information we collect, how we collect it and why.
- How we use that information.
- The options and methods we offer to individuals to fulfill their right towards Privacy, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple and concise as possible. Please review the Policy before you share any personal information with us. By using the website further and providing us with your personal information, you are demonstrating your consent for the same.
Please be aware that these could be reviewed and updated to make our practices towards Privacy better and stronger.
Our Commitment to Privacy Acts and Regulations:
We are committed to highest levels of compliance towards the applicable Privacy acts and regulations where we offer our Services to.
What Information do we collect?
We collect information in the following areas and ways:
- The Information that you provide to us when signing-up for or maintaining an account, registering for any event with us or otherwise receiving a service from us.
- Your information that we receive through referrals from users, your employers or others.
- Your data that might be collected from third parties, including, in some cases, publicly available directories, as part of our marketing and prospecting activities.
The information collected through the above means will be limited to:
- Name, email, phone number, address
- Job title and professional details
- Opinions and other information requested and provided by you through website and other channels.
- When you use our websites, we might automatically collect and analyze certain information, which includes unique browser identifiers, IP addresses, browser and operating system information, device identifiers, Geo-location and other device-specific information, and Internet connection information.
What do we do with the information collected?
For our legitimate interests in conducting our business, such as:
- To fulfill your requests and opted services;
- To respond to your questions, concerns, or customer service inquiries;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern our websites and services;
- To create aggregated or anonymized data, which we may use
The technical and related User end data collected will be used for the following purposes:
- Monitoring and analyzing to ensure effective and efficient system performance and usage.
- Identification and proactive handling of any technical issues
- Troubleshooting and support purposes.
To whom would we disclose these Personal Data?
- The information provided by you will be disclosed to and be accessible by only limited, designate personnel within our organization. Some of the personal data may also be shared with designated Service/solution providers who act as sub-processors for designated purposes, such as sending emails, Analytics, monitoring and troubleshooting etc. We contractually require our agents, service providers, and affiliates who may process personal data related to the Services to provide the same level of protections for personal data as required under the Principles and applicable laws and regulations. We do not transfer personal data to a third party for the third party’s own use, but only for our legitimate business purposes as a part of our Services and deliverables.
- In accordance with our legal obligations, we may also transfer Data, subject to a lawful requests and requirements, to public authorities for law enforcement or national security purposes, where required and applicable. We may also disclose information (including any personal data), where otherwise required by law.
Where will the data be stored and transferred to?
- The Data collected will be stored in the secure servers and systems owned and managed by Harness Global.
- The data might be stored and/or transferred within or outside the region of collection, in order to fulfill the agreed and lawful processing. However any transfer of data outside the region of data subjects will be done in compliance with the applicable Privacy acts and regulations.
How long the data be retained in our Systems?
- We apply a general rule of keeping personal data only for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and in accordance to the applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Your information with us will be retained till there is a relevant business purpose and use of the same, unless:
- The information is removed under specific request from your end and subsequent concurrence on the same from our end.
- There is a genuine and valid requirement from our end for doing so triggered by business or regulatory/legal requirement.
Newsletters and Alerts
By registering for recurring Harness Global newsletters or alerts, you agree to receive on occasion other correspondence from Harness Global related to the subscribed newsletters and other Harness Global news and information that you consented to receive during registration. This type of information is shared externally only in anonymous, aggregated form for generalized user analysis or to enable third party agents to send e-mails to you on our behalf. You will be contacted by e-mail or otherwise only by Harness Global or it agents.
We ask for your e-mail address at registration. We will send e-mails to this address to confirm your registration, to provide newsletters or alerts and to contact you for any other reason. In addition, we may contact you regarding your account status. If you sign up to receive any of our newsletters, alerts, or surveys, you may on occasion receive other correspondence from Harness Global. Your e-mail address will not be shared with any third party other than an agent who has agreed to send e-mails on our behalf.
How Secure is your Data with us?
We take Data Security including that of Personal Data very seriously. All our systems and processes are planned, designed and managed by keeping Security and Privacy in mind.
A robust information Security Management system (ISMS) is established within our organization that governs the systems and practices. This ISMS is established and managed in alignment with global best practices and standards such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013. The system is subject to strong controls including ongoing monitoring, periodic Security testing, internal/external audits and verification’s.
We contractually require our agents, service providers, and affiliates who may process data related to the Services to provide the same level of protections for data as required under the Principles and applicable laws and regulations.
What rights you have on your Personal Information residing with us?
Subject to applicable law(s) and regulations, you may have some or all of the following rights available to you in respect of your personal data that is residing with us:
- what basis that personal data is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal data (including the right to have incomplete personal data completed) ;
- to request for erasing your personal data residing with us, subject to specific context and terms and conditions;
- to request restriction on processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- to port your data in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you);
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data (where that processing is based on your consent); and
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your region